In recent months, the performance of single-stock ETFs has been volatile, with some experiencing significant swings. AXS Investments, which celebrated the success of its single-stock ETFs in April, recently announced the closure of five of them. Meanwhile, GraniteShares, which had filed for more than 30 new single-stock ETFs, is now shutting down one of its ETFs tied to Tesla, a hot stock.
The following ETFs are scheduled to close on June 16:
- AXS 2X NKE Bull Daily ETF (NKEL)
- AXS 2X NKE Bear Daily ETF (NKEQ)
- AXS 2X PFE Bull Daily ETF (PFEL)
- AXS 2X PFE Bear Daily ETF (PFES)
- AXS 1.5X PYPL Bear Daily ETF (PYPS)
- GraniteShares 1x Short TSLA Daily ETF (TSLY)