- Invesco QQQ Trust (QQQ): The Invesco QQQ Trust aims to replicate the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index, which includes 100 of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. It provides exposure to large-cap growth stocks, particularly in the technology sector. The ETF is popular among investors seeking to gain exposure to some of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the U.S.Net Flows: $2,826.4 million
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV): This ETF seeks to track the performance of the S&P 500 Index, which comprises 500 of the largest U.S. publicly traded companies. It provides broad exposure to large-cap U.S. stocks across various sectors. The fund is designed for investors looking for a low-cost way to invest in the U.S. equity market. Net Flows: $2,429.28 million
- SPDR Bloomberg 1-3 Month T-Bill (BIL): This ETF offers exposure to short-term U.S. Treasury bills with maturities ranging from 1 to 3 months. It’s designed for investors seeking a safe haven or looking to park their cash in a liquid instrument with minimal interest rate risk. Net Flows: $1,737.98 million
- iShares Short Treasury Bond (SHV): This fund aims to track the ICE U.S. Treasury Short Bond Index. It invests in U.S. Treasury bonds with maturities less than one year. It’s suitable for investors looking for a stable and liquid investment with minimal interest rate risk. Net Flows: $1,364.96 million
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND): This ETF provides broad exposure to the U.S. investment-grade bond market. It seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index, which includes U.S. government bonds, investment-grade corporate bonds, and mortgage-backed securities. It’s designed for investors looking for diversified exposure to the U.S. bond market. Net Flows: $742.58 million
Top 5 ETF Creations (Last 7 Days)
ETF Newz Says:
Short term treasury bills popular now with interest rates continuing to go up, though we have seen a big move into the TLT in the past month as well.