Newday Launches Ocean Health ETF

Share post:

Newday Impact has just announced the launch of the Newday Ocean Health ETF (AHOY) looking to give investors a way to help restore the ocean. AHOY is dedicating 80% of its portfolio to companies that have a direct or indirect link to ensuring the protection and restoration of marine ecosystems and climate control. The other 20% will include tech companies not abusing global water supplies.

ETF Newz Says:

AHOY is another ESG ETF which have been under fire recently so we will have to see how it goes.


Maintain Your Horses! A Space Bitcoin ETF May perhaps well also Already Be Priced into Crypto.

There is a growing belief that the recent price surge in bitcoin could already factor in the potential approval of a spot Bitcoin ETF- a pivotal strategic investment move that holds significant influence in the crypto market. Investors and financial enthusiasts alike are keenly awaiting regulatory approval, a decision that could potentially catalyze the future growth trajectory of bitcoin prices. This speculation underscores not only the potential value that bitcoin holds as a digital asset but also the evolving role of institutional reactiveness in the cryptocurrency landscape.

Tim Draper’s Bold Prediction: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Set to Skyrocket to $250K!

In the world of finance, Bitcoin is increasingly recognized as a transformative force. With the potential to challenge...

Bitcoin ETF: Navigating the Perils of SEC Rejection and Fierce Opposition from Funds

A recent court order has directed the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to reconsider its denial of Grayscale's...

Nike’s Shocking 10% Plunge: Sales Outlook Slashed

Nike, a leading athletic apparel⁢ company, ⁣recently announced plans to reduce costs by $2 ‍billion over the next...