Elevate Shares has expanded its ‘YieldMax’ lineup in the US with the launch of six income-enhanced single stock ETFs based on prominent technology-enabled companies. Each ETF utilizes a synthetic covered call strategy on its underlying target stock to generate uncorrelated income. The actively managed ETFs, sub-advised by ZEGA Financial, offer exposure to Apple, Alphabet, Nvidia, Amazon, Tesla, and Meta. These covered call strategies historically perform well during bear markets and range-bound markets but may lag in strong bull markets. The new ETFs provide investors with steady income during turbulent periods and diversify their sources of yield away from equities and bonds. Each ETF comes with an expense ratio of 0.99%.
List of ETFs:
- YieldMax AAPL Option Income Strategy ETF (APLY US)
- YieldMax GOOGL Option Income Strategy ETF (GOOY US)
- YieldMax NVDA Option Income Strategy ETF (NVDY US)
- YieldMax AMZN Option Income Strategy ETF (AMZY US)
- YieldMax TSLA Option Income Strategy ETF (TSLY US)
- YieldMax META Option Income Strategy ETF (FBY US)