F/m Investments has launched five new Treasury exchange-traded funds, completing its family of fixed income ETFs. The new funds are:
- US Treasury 30 Year Bond ETF (UTHY)
- US Treasury 20 Year Bond ETF (UTWY)
- US Treasury 7 Year Note ETF (USVN)
- US Treasury 5 Year Note ETF (UFIV)
- US Treasury 3 Year Note ETF (UTRE)
All of the ETFs have an expense ratio of 0.15% and track ICE BofA-branded indexes that hold the most recently issued Treasury security in their targeted tenor.
ETF Newz Says:
F/m's ETF products aim to simplify the process of buying Treasury bonds directly and provide investors with tools for precise duration management for their portfolios.