Home News BlackRock Launches Blockchain ETF

BlackRock Launches Blockchain ETF

BlackRock is joining the blockchain party with the launch of a new thematic ETF. The iShares Blockchain Technology UCITS ETF (BLKC) is available for trade on the Euronext Amsterdam looking to offer investors exposure to the NYSE FactSet Global Blockchain Technologies Capped index which follows 35 companies that are involved in the digital assets industry in the blockchain sector.

ETF Newz Says:

BLKC will use 75% of their assets on technologies such as crypto miners while putting the other 25% into companies supporting the blockchain ecosystem.